Exploring China’s Contribution to Global R&D
The purpose of this event is to bring together leaders from across East and West, pharma and biotech, discovery and clinical to discuss the future of innovation and map the growth potential for the industry in Asia as well as Asia’s contribution to global R&D.
China Pharmaceutical R&D Summit forms part of IBC’s Drug Discovery and Development week. Reputed for bringing together 300+ international thought-leaders, this is your opportunity to meet like-minded Executives to discuss developments and collaborations in pharma R&D.
What’s Different About IBC’s China R&D Summit?
- Quality content and scientific exchange
- Industry researched programme
- Industry driven presentations
- High-level domestic speakers and perspectives from China-based companies
- Key insights on the political, regulatory and legal environment in China
- Targeted audience enabling meaningful networking and interactions with speakers and participants
- A fresh speaker panel and new case studies, including ‘of the moment’ collaborations such as Ironwood-AstraZeneca and NeuroVive-Sihuan
- Key established and emerging domestic companies such as Chipscreen, SK Biopharma, Genor, Hua Medicine and Shanghai Genomics
- Insights from leading investment experts including OrbiMed, FIL Capital Management, Sequoia Capital, KPCB and Goldman Sachs
- New interactive formats including Pharma Fireside Chat, CxO Panel Discussion, and Industry Strategizing Session
See complete agenda